Terms and conditions of lessons at Susan Deas Music Pty Ltd
- Weekly lessons: $47 for 30 minutes, $70.50 for 45 minutes, and $94 for 60 minutes*, including GST.
- Casual lessons: $110 per hour.
- Fees usually increase by a small amount on the 1st of July each year.
- Cash, cheque or bank transfer is accepted. (Bank transfer is preferred.)
- Payment must be made in advance at the beginning of each school term or calendar month, excluding school holidays and public holidays.
- Books and music are not included in the lesson fee, and must be paid for by the student when required.
- Lessons cancelled by the student must be paid for at the full rate and will not be refunded.
- Cancelled lessons will only be rescheduled if a time is available within 14 days after the missed lesson.
- There is no guarantee that lessons will be rescheduled.
- Four weeks’ notice is required for termination of lessons or reduction of the lesson length.
*As a comparison, the Music Teachers' Association of NSW standard rates for teachers are currently set at $99.00 per hour inclusive of GST.