Terms and conditions of lessons at Susan Deas Music Pty Ltd
- Weekly lessons: $80 for 45 minutes, and $106 for 60 minutes*, including GST.
- Casual lessons: $125 per hour.
- Fees usually increase by a small amount on the 1st of July each year.
- Cash, cheque or bank transfer is accepted. (Bank transfer is preferred.)
- Payment must be made in advance at the beginning of each school term, excluding school holidays and public holidays.
- Books and music are not included in the lesson fee, and must be paid for by the student when required.
- Lessons cancelled by the student must be paid for at the full rate and will not be refunded.
- Cancelled lessons will only be rescheduled if a time is available within 14 days after the missed lesson.
- Lessons will not be rescheduled if less than an hour’s notice is given of cancellation.
- There is no guarantee that lessons will be rescheduled.
- A 20% holding deposit is required by 15 December each year to reserve a place for the following year.
- Four weeks’ notice is required for termination of lessons or reduction of the lesson length.
*As a comparison, the Music Teachers’ Association of NSW standard rates for teachers are currently set at $101.20 per hour inclusive of GST.